Everything is Human
I found this to be a very interesting story as I was unaware coming into this section that it was focused on the environment. This story got me thinking of myself and would I be seen as a Wasichu, and I came to think I most definitely would be. I take what I want without thinking about the impact it has. While reading this it started to get me thinking of everything I was using that used electricity and it surprised me. I had every light on in the living room, two computers along with my television, and wasn’t using any of them except for lighting to help read. Although I turned off getting away from this technology hold is difficult I found that once I was done reading the first story and starting on the next one I found I had turned both my computers back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.